Podés visitarnos en facebook en la Comunidad Moldeo.
En nuestro canal de Youtube: Moldeo 1.0.
As with any open source project, community contribution is key to the Moldeo project. So let's say you like Moldeo and want to help out - how do you go about doing so?
Ways That You Can Help
- Submit a patch. This is the most obvious way of contributing although it's by no means the only one. Whether it's to fix a bug, improve support for other platforms, or adding a new feature, patches are always welcome. You might also be interested in the Developers Section.
- You can report a bug HERE.
- Help out in the Forums. Passing on your experience to others is a fantastic way of contributing to the ongoing success of Moldeo. Answering people's questions, giving tips and advice, or just sharing your experiences is extremely valuable.
- Write Wiki Articles. As our 'melting pot' reference area, the Wiki is the place most people go to learn new skills. Adding new articles, correcting or enhancing existing ones, or even just reorganising or 'beautifying' some areas to make the experience a better one for users is very welcome.
- Help out on IRC
- Sponsor a Feature. This option is only likely to apply if you're a commercial user of Moldeo, but if you have a need for a particular feature, whether it's already on the roadmap or not, you might consider sponsoring it. Sponsoring a feature helps Moldeo cover its expenses whilst at the same time improving the project for you and others, often accelerating development of that particular area. Please contact the Project Lead if you want to explore this option.